Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

If I could give you one piece of advice...

• 20-08-2008 6:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

...well it would be to wear sunscreen anyways, it always rains in nooth.

Thought we could have a thread for anyone starting in Maynooth soon, some general advice and chit-chat from us who've been/are there.

My main piece of advice would be talk to as many people as possible at the start, its the easiest way to meet people and settle in.

Anyone else?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Don't get f*cking hammered the night before orientation week starts with some random guy you've met on boards, its a long day the next day and the hangover doesn't help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

Take advantage of 3euro drinks in the SU on Mondays... best nites of yur life! (Wish the LA was still open, it was the best "nightclub" in the world after drinkskies in the SU! Remains to be seen if Roost Mondays will take off...) AND dont get so wasted the first day of RAG week that you weaken your body and you end up not being able to hack drink for the rest of the week but DO go crazy on Xmas day in the SU- there's only one day!

Chat to everyone, if youre coming to college with a group of friends dont just stick to that group! Be open to everyone, you never know what kind of weird and wonderful people you may meet....Especially in Smoking areas... even if you dont smoke just hang out there the odd time, best craic to be had on them flowerbeds outside the SU!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

Take advantage of 3euro drinks in the SU on Mondays... best nites of yur life! (Wish the LA was still open, it was the best "nightclub" in the world after drinkskies in the SU! Remains to be seen if Roost Mondays will take off...) AND dont get so wasted the first day of RAG week that you weaken your body and you end up not being able to hack drink for the rest of the week but DO go crazy on Xmas day in the SU- there's only one day!
    Some people love the SU others (like me) hate the place, best places to head out are the clubs. When I was in 1st year I lived in the LA they had 2.50€ a drink and 5€ in, it was great then it shut down last year and now is closed for renovations :rolleyes:
    Chat to everyone, if youre coming to college with a group of friends dont just stick to that group! Be open to everyone, you never know what kind of weird and wonderful people you may meet....Especially in Smoking areas... even if you dont smoke just hang out there the odd time, best craic to be had on them flowerbeds outside the SU!
    Ditto, seen too many people doing this. I was lucky enough not to know anyone when I went down to college in Maynooth and met loads of people. I love the Smoking areas, best craic to be had there and I dont even smoke.

The way it was last year was

O'Niells - Monday night and has promotions
    Bradys - Nothing better then the smell of the dance floor on a Wednesday night.
    Roost - Thursday night - place is massive one place has dance area with pop music being played then another where there is a live band then down stairs has a big bar and a good place to talk. Also the smokin area is massive as well. Oh and dont forget to get stamped or you wont be able to get back up stairs.

eamoss wrote: »
    When I was in 1st year I lived in the LA they had 2.50€ a drink and 5€ in, it was great then it shut down last year and now is closed for renovations :rolleyes:

Do you reckon they'll ever open the LA up again? I actually loved the place...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Just enjoy it. There might not be the selection or bars and things to do like you would in Dublin or Cork etc but it's far easier to make friends in such a small place. Ah I miss it :(

Oh, and don't live on Parson Street, the rats will eat you :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭suckslikeafox

Rumour going around was that they didnt have a late licence anymore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

Heard they are reopening in the next few weeks but then I dont really know.
    Rumour going around was that they didnt have a late licence anymore
    Heard that too but did they not reopen near the end of the year?

It really was a kip of a place but I still loved it none the less. Didnt go that much (when it was open) last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

If you're gonna live above the rail bridge near the Newtown Inn....make sure you buy an umbrella. Got caught in rain so much this year.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Yeah its crazy. Compared to Cork it rains soooo much more. And it was nearly always freezing. the snow around xmas was cool though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Dont listen to anybody else, the roost is the ONLY place any NUIM student should be on a thursday.

• Advertisement

Oh oh don't forget O'Briens sandwich bar, they tend to cock up, *bites* nyom, chicken bones.

And during exams, dont try to live entirely on coffee and jaffa cakes...it leads to some pretty funky headaches after 3 days

And dont be that person in the exam hall who has a packet of strepsils that they're opening every five minutes... someone sitting two up and one across from me during the summer exams for EN114 and 113 was recking my and everyone elses head... sore throat fair enough but still.. the noise...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Off to Maynooth, I live in the 'burbs (Palmerstown) and there's a whack of us heading to NUIM. Anyone from these parts out there who'd have a decent idea what a taxi back would cost after a night out?

Anyone I ask says 'get the bus back home'. Do they know what time the bus leaves at? Part timers the lot of them.

My plan is basically to go out on the first day with two or three mates, go to the S.U and have a drink, see if anyone is brave enough to come over and say 'hello' and if they're not we might dive in and do it ourselves....

1)Is there Guinness?
    2)Is it decent?

PrivateEye wrote: »
    1)Is there Guinness?
    2)Is it decent?

There be Guinness in the SU but it be bad. Best place is Caulfields but thats not exactly a happening spot apart from the weekly trad night. Decent compromise is downstairs in the Roost.

More advice (im full of the stuff) drink snakebite in the SU, its bloody excellent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

Don't eat in the Rye. At first it's comforting, like being in your granny's kitchen while she's cooking you a fry - but you'll get very greasy food and eggshells in your sandwich. Not to mention the hairs in the lasagne....ugh!!!

Use the SU to its full advantage. Drink there a lot. Best days of my life were first and second year propping up the bar in that place. it's a dive but great craic.

Get your rag week tickets early. Try to make at least one bar ex a semester. Unless it's the Vengaboys or East 17. Don't kid yourself that you're being ironic, it's just sad.

Don't go to tutorials without your readings done. I tutored in Maynooth for three years and there is nothing more frustrating than staring at a class who haven't even heard of the author you're talking about that day. Go to your lectures. You'll be glad of it at the end of the semester.

Drink in the Roost. The best place is not, contrary to popular belief, upstairs in the new fangeldy disco bar. It's downstairs, at the back, over by the fireplace, on a rainy Tuesday evening, when there's nothing to be done but have a drink.

Talk to other people, especially those in your lectures. befriend your tutorial classmates. it's good to have friends who share the same subjects, and not just for their notes!

If you don't like where you live or the people you live with, this will dampen the entire college experience. I've seen too many people leave college due to being dissatisfied with their living arrangements and house mates and thinking that college is sh*t due to this. Move. Don't leave the best years of your life because you happened to find a crap room-mate.

i second the advice on getting outside of your circle of mates from home if you go with any. When I came to may from the other side of the country I did it completely alone. Nerve wracking, but great. I met people I'd never have had the guts to talk to if I'd been in a comfort zone of old friends.

keep the friends from home close to you. You may not get to see them that often but don;t forget about them.

Budget. Fresher's week is great fun and it is tempting to blow your entire savings fund on the Monday of rag week (in the afternoon) but you'll need to make it stretch. Accept defeat when it comes to things like rag week and it's Thursday afternoon and you've drank yourself sober and don't know which way is home.

If you have a problem with a course, talk to a lecturer or tutor before it gets too big to sort out. Lots leave it til exam time to admit they have big problems. If you feel isolated or bullied for any reason there's lots of support in place. There's an academic advisory office and a counselling service and mentors.

Be yourself. it's the best chance you'll ever have to start afresh while having a hint of an idea about who you actually are. So throw off the secondary school pretences and shackles and look/dress/listen to how and what you want. Remember the big shot kids from school often drown in the annonymity of college and the quiet kids get their chance to shine!

I think that's it! Ah, I loved Maynooth. it really was the best time of my life. Good luck to all going this year!!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Talk to people, be friendly and nice.

To everyone beginning i hope you all make a wonderful time of it.

There be Guinness in the SU but it be bad.

O' Briens sambos and bad pints, what was I thinking :rolleyes:

little nervous truthfully, never liked being new kidz on the block in anything in life. Will take me a while probably to get into the swing of things. If you're literally just in the door is the SU the place to go? Just get to familiarised with the place.

Anyone I've spoken to whos in Maynooth loves it. That in itself is a massive selling point. I'll go out with two or three mates like I said and we'll quickly find our feet.

Bringeron.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Anyone I ask says 'get the bus back home'. Do they know what time the bus leaves at? Part timers the lot of them.

The last bus from Kilcock to town which will go through maynooth pretty much right beside all the bars is at 00:00 but it takes a while to get from Kilcock so around 00:15 maybe.

f you're literally just in the door is the SU the place to go? Just get to familiarised with the place.

Absolutely, have a few pints and chat to a few randomers, they'll all be in the same boat as yourself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 171 ✭✭scott.s

Join some clubs and/or societies and get to know more people that you otherwise wouldn't have encountered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

Join the Composers society, i'm sure the Vice President would be very happy if you did! *cough* thats me *cough*
    No it isn't, who said that? Darn mentally unstable students!
    etc etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

There be Guinness in the SU but it be bad. Best place is Caulfields but thats not exactly a happening spot apart from the weekly trad night. Decent compromise is downstairs in the Roost.

More advice (im full of the stuff) drink snakebite in the SU, its bloody excellent

And monday night jazz!

If I had to choose though....hmmm.... I'd pick the pint in the Roost.

No! Wait!

Downstairs in Brady's.

Shlurp shlurp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Hope you have nice housemates. That was the big thing for me. Been gone from college a few years now and we're still all good friends. Makes the real world a lot easier when you have your old college housemates to talk about the good old days and complain about the real world with :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

If you ever rip your jeans in the crotch while on campus in broad daylight make sure your mother can come pick you up quickly. That's all I'm saying on the matter

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    If you ever rip your jeans in the crotch while on campus in broad daylight make sure your mother can come pick you up quickly. That's all I'm saying on the matter

Hahaha, do tell!

I was in the res block. Jumped of a chair messing and my jeans ripped massively. So I had to ring my mother to come pick me up cause it was quite noticeable. Had to leg it from the res block to the moyglare entrance hoping no one would see. 23 years old and still need my mother to save my blushes :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭whiteandlight

Maynooths the best college ever! I should know-I'm starting my fifth year here!! Its been said already but talk to people, go on your campus tours, sign up to anything and go to fairs day!!
    From personal experience some of my greatest friends were made in the drama soc. If you are into it then get involved-you tend to eat sleep and breathe the play the week before it and spend a ridiculous amount of time with each other hence making really damn good friends!! Also the wrap parties are something else.... tequila, chocolate and taking down lighting rigs-those were the days!! I got an extracurricular award out of it at the end of my degree too!
    I'll be floating about starting the PGDE and so will many others who know where everything is so ask away, everyones always really friendly and willing to help!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

Clare Bear wrote: »
    Hope you have nice housemates. That was the big thing for me. Been gone from college a few years now and we're still all good friends. Makes the real world a lot easier when you have your old college housemates to talk about the good old days and complain about the real world with :)

Ya but it does make you feel very old when you have to seek out some old college mates to remember "the good old days" when the old mill stank so bad you had to hold your nose going by it, and there was no John Hume building - just a little windy path lined with trees you could walk out to moyglare on! My current BF and I started there in the same year and love to talk about the people in our year and what it was like back then but it does make you feel old!:( Really loved Maynooth. Might be why I'm still here! Sucks you in and all that...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭golden gal

I would say pretty much all of the above and also LEARN PLACES THAT GIVE STUDENT DISCOUNT and save the money for the important things like cheap drinks nights!!!! Like if you are in Liffey Valley, the cinema topshop, miss selfridge, topman, burton, warehouse, new look, envy, dorothy perkins, barratts, zavvi, schuh, and game all give a minimum of 10%! Also be check out all the free stuff that gets given out throughout the year like by banks and stuff!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

golden gal wrote: »
    I would say pretty much all of the above and also LEARN PLACES THAT GIVE STUDENT DISCOUNT and save the money for the important things like cheap drinks nights!!!! Like if you are in Liffey Valley, the cinema topshop, miss selfridge, topman, burton, warehouse, new look, envy, dorothy perkins, barratts, zavvi, schuh, and game all give a minimum of 10%! Also be check out all the free stuff that gets given out throughout the year like by banks and stuff!

Yeah and the pharmacy in the manor mills give a discount too. 10% as well I think. Great for all those "essentials" ;)

15% in manor mills, 10% on mainstreet.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭*marie*

Enjoy it while it lasts, I graduated yesterday and am missing it already :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭pisslips

My best advise is not to take things seriously, especially in the first couple of years.People will convince you of the importance of I dunno,''doing well'', whatever that means.
    This could be the last time you'll have time or oppertunity to enjoy yourself.You can completely act yourself and you'll always find people who'll be into that, whatever it is.If you enjoy some subject by all means persue it, it's pretty rare.Don't be one of those ridiculously serious people who convince themselves that what they're doing is really important and are pre-occupied with results. more important than this, is that you find out about yourself, what you're comfortable with.
    I mean it's not a big deal at all, you're just going to school, the same as you were in senior infants, it's no more difficult, no matter what you're doing, just find a balance that you like.

Hell if you want to take some drugs and have sex with strangers, even if they're not that good looking, by all means, what difference will it make to your life....none really.This is only one more year out of the next 70.I don't see why people make such a big deal of it.But then some of you come from Islands and boarding schools so maybe it takes a big adjustment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭Rosita

pisslips wrote: »

My best advise is not to take things seriously, especially in the first couple of years.People will convince you of the importance of I dunno,''doing well'', whatever that means.
    This could be the last time you'll have time or oppertunity to enjoy yourself.You can completely act yourself and you'll always find people who'll be into that, whatever it is.If you enjoy some subject by all means persue it, it's pretty rare.Don't be one of those ridiculously serious people who convince themselves that what they're doing is really important and are pre-occupied with results. more important than this, is that you find out about yourself, what you're comfortable with.
    I mean it's not a big deal at all, you're just going to school, the same as you were in senior infants, it's no more difficult, no matter what you're doing, just find a balance that you like.

Hell if you want to take some drugs and have sex with strangers, even if they're not that good looking, by all means, what difference will it make to your life....none really.This is only one more year out of the next 70.I don't see why people make such a big deal of it.But then some of you come from Islands and boarding schools so maybe it takes a big adjustment.

'Doing well' means coming out with a qualification of a standard that gives you options, whether it be employment or post-graduate study.

Unfortunately the question "had you a great time?" or "did you get laid often?" will not crop up on any application forms or interviews and sweet memories will take you only so far.

Having sex with strangers may not make much difference to your life (I thought the whole idea of drugs was to change your life albeit temporarily........unless I am missing something) but the same can be said of a bad degree.

The key is to enjoy yourself and to 'do well'. It is also a lot less stressful if studies are not completely disregarded. I know of very few people who are happy looking back that they did not take study more seriously especially those who ended up in dead-end jobs as a result.

Doing nothing in the study stakes should not be glorified and it is dishonest to present it as part some grand plan to 'find yourself' when essentially all it is is laziness and a lack of maturity to cope in a setting which requires self-starting and motivation. There's no grand plan, it's just bluffers trying to make a virtue of their own inertia.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Don't be one of those ridiculously serious people who convince themselves that what they're doing is really important and are pre-occupied with results. more important than this, is that you find out about yourself, what you're comfortable with.

...and that could mean taking college seriously and being pre-occupied with results.

Rosita is right. Have a good time AND do well. For some people, having a good time IS studying and spending a lot of time in the library.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭pisslips

Rosita wrote: »
    'Doing well' means coming out with a qualification of a standard that gives you options, whether it be employment or post-graduate study.

Unfortunately the question "had you a great time?" or "did you get laid often?" will not crop up on any application forms or interviews and sweet memories will take you only so far.

Having sex with strangers may not make much difference to your life (I thought the whole idea of drugs was to change your life albeit temporarily........unless I am missing something) but the same can be said of a bad degree.

The key is to enjoy yourself and to 'do well'. It is also a lot less stressful if studies are not completely disregarded. I know of very few people who are happy looking back that they did not take study more seriously especially those who ended up in dead-end jobs as a result.

Doing nothing in the study stakes should not be glorified and it is dishonest to present it as part some grand plan to 'find yourself' when essentially all it is is laziness and a lack of maturity to cope in a setting which requires self-starting and motivation. There's no grand plan, it's just bluffers trying to make a virtue of their own inertia.

Hey I'm not trying to glorify my own personal endeavours or lack thereof. In fact, I'm slightly dissapointed that I didn't have more of a laid back attitude. I think sometimes I worried about things that I should not have, impeding my development, socially emotionally and academically.My point is that I feel that many people see university as some kind of 'last oppertunity'' in their lives for self-improvement or growth or something.The truth is it's just another 3 or 4 years of life, it's no grand examination of one's potential value to society. You can do about 15 degree's in your lifetime if you wish. The point is to live as you mean to carry on. For example, I feel that if someone is spending their evenings trying to cover work now, they may find themselves in that position for the rest of their lives.My point is that life is to be enjoyed, you should have as much fun as possible, why not?
    It reminds me of people who work overtime regularly, some will say,''great 30euros an hour'' and to that I think,''ridiculous, is that what your life, your free time is worth?''.

I used to have a very negative philosophy that if you can't do something quite easily then it's not something you should do,not your ''calling''.
    However, obviously if you want to feel content then one would have to achieve things that are challenging. I believe though that a certain balance is more healthy.Lot's of people seem to focus on the negatives, like,''oh I drank too much too often'', ''I got high a lot'' etc. but in fact the truth is that person had at least 4 hours to spare every day when they weren't high or drunk, in which they didn't study........which leads me to believe that such a person wasn't really interested in the subject amd that, ''partying'' or whatever is just a scapegoat.

I just think that some people get too negative about their studies they seem to feel that they don't have time to enjoy themselves. Now I'm not trying to glorify a ''lazy'' aproach to life, I'm just condoning it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Kazuma

This has gotten damn serious all of a sudden!

My advice, and very simple it is (especially if you're on campus), is to get a pair of waterproof boots (because you'll look a tit in wellies) so you can cut across the grass on the way to lectures!
    Shaves minutes off your trip, and it all builds up!
    Must have saved at least 5 hours last year :P

Enjoy maynooth!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Mygsy

And dont be that person in the exam hall who has a packet of strepsils that they're opening every five minutes... someone sitting two up and one across from me during the summer exams for EN114 and 113 was recking my and everyone elses head... sore throat fair enough but still.. the noise...

jaysus you're fairly precise lad, r ya hoping some1 is going to own up or wat?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 slash291

Just to get back to the Guinness debate....

Don't drink it in the SU, if you want a really good one go to the old man bar in Brady's, failing that go to the back bar in brady's, and for the best pint ever go to the GAA on d Moyglare road (you probably wont find too many students there so...brady's it is!)

Im from Maynooth and i just finished in DIT, but im startin in 2nd year Finance next week! I'v worked in d college for d last 5 years on and off or somethin like that...so if u get lost i'll point you in the right direction! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 donomo

.But then some of you come from Islands and boarding schools so maybe it takes a big adjustment.

Hey I'm from an island!! does anyone know any way of getting to mayo from maynooth/dublin area that doesnt involve alot of money?

cheers to everyone here!

in Wednesday for the 'hows it going' day and all that.

Is there an Irish language society on campus? And is it any good?
    I want to keep the Irish up to scratch, but not bore myself to dead.
    Few social beers with the C.Focal would do me fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

It's a crap college, don't go there.

Hi Donomo, I'm from mayo and after 5 years to and from the west the short answer is no! The train is insanely expensive even with a student travel card. The bus started off at 18 when I was in first year from Ballina to Maynooth as a student, I think its now 21.50 or more. Only cheap way is to not go home as often!

And in response to horsefumbler you are officially the only person I've met who didn't like maynooth. What exactly happened or why do you think its crap?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 donomo

Cool hey, i thought there might be student chartered buses to and from the west. but alas.

Looking forward to starting tomorrow.

Aren't we all from an Island? As for coming from Mayo, cycle. You'll be super fit come the end of your final year anyway :D

None that applied to me. Check with the students union, they generally know and best of luck tomorrow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 URCHEEEZ

I cant wait for freshers!!:D

still hafta find a fricken house tho!!!not so much fun!:mad:

to all first years?

Don't make friends with the local college alco if u think he can suck u in to his world!!lol ... it WILL result in you and him sitting in the su most days doing absolutely nothing ... and in the long run ... failing the year!!;)

In saying that ... be friendly!!Most people around Maynooth will have no problem coming over to talk to you randomly(especially on nights out), or to help you out in any way they can!!All u gotta do is ask!

Hmm ... you may find that on certain nights many of the pubs will be jammed! If thats not to ur liking, and once u get a social network, why not get a group of ye and head to a different pub!! Ya have a good night, get to the bar easier, get to harass the dj to play whatever songs ye wanna hear and its pretty hard to lose each other in the "crowd" lol

Only sign up to clubs and socs if ur gunna attend them!Although u'll more than likely wanna sign up to most things on fairs day(those pple are pretty persuasive), theres no point on wasting like 20 euro on things u'll never attend!!Save it for a rainy day!

If u like singing ... join gospel choir!!U dnt hafta be amazing ... and NEVER hafta sing on ur own if u dnt wanna.(not even when joining) Its just good fun!

Don't be afraid to go mad during freshers fortnight, RAG week, bar ex's etc ... college will become the best thing EVER if ya do!!;)

Finally ... pray 4 the L.A to re-open!! jeeez that place was fun!:rolleyes:

Seconded-I spent 16e I think in first year on clubs! Also second to Gospel choir although Drama Soc will always be my first "love" (Had to put the inverted comma's in, all nighters in the aula and vandalism in the SU for Black Box meant some pretty hairy moments! Got to sing at the Jack'll gig with gospel choir in 3rd year which was deadly craic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 i-confuse

remember that thursday is assignement day for most depts - so if your racing to get an assignmenet done the computer rooms will be crazy packed!!!

callan hall comps are always good for dossing on.

If you are doing arts, don't choose psychology and englilsh together in first year! HUGE workloads!

join clubs you think you will have an interest in! the trampoline club have crazy weekends away, as do the surfing club too i think!

Despite what they say - the swimming club do not have water polo on a thursday night in the pool!

always get your tickets for bar-ex's early!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement