Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Community Centre

Options
  • 20-08-2008 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi there,

Does anyone know who I should contact to find out about the community centre in Charlesland. What happens there? How would I go about finding someone to talk to about using it? I am looking for a venue for a youth group which I have been running in my home for the last year. There are now too many of them to fit in our little 2-bed house. All I need is a big room really and ideally a kitchenette if possible.

Thank for your help
    SSO.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

A couple of the folks here are involved (I think). I won't out them here, but if they haven't been in touch in a day or so, I'll contact them and see if I can pass on details.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭sso

Thanks a million. That would be great

SSO

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭sso

Hi Mike,

Could you PM me with details about the community centre people. I got one email address but it seems to have an error in it.

Many thanks
    SSO.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭MyPerfectCousin

You could contact the Charlesland Sport & Recreation Centre. The management there are involved in running the new community centre and recently sent out a brochure to local clubs. Unfortunately I inadvertently deleted the email I received with the brochure attached.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Hi, can someone please provide me with contact details needed to hire out the community centre for an event? Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41,067 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Hi

I'm looking for contact details of the community centre - (not the new swimming pool)

Does anyone have any contact details?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Hi, I contacted one of my neighbours who is involved with the residents' committee to see if he could get details. He informs me that the center isn't quite ready yet, they're still snagging.

He'll update me once he hears of any developments.

Advertisement