Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nitsuko PBX User Manual, where to get one ?

Options
  • 20-08-2008 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I just got my hands on a used Nitsuko DX2E-24M PBX, and not got the faintest idea how to set it up !
    I have done a lot of looking around the net for a user manual, to no avail.
    Anyone know where I could get one ?
    I really just want to set it up and play about with it, hopefully integrate it with my Asterisk server in some way.

Many thanks for your time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Qumber Abbas

Hi There,

I have the Same Situation with me, I just want to get my ASterisk to work with my Nitsuko PABX.
    I have a Hard copy of the same, If you still have the requirement for this Manunal I'll Send you a scanned copy of it. Just let me know :)
    I'll be testing my PABX with ASterisk once I have my VPN Configured on one of my servers... Will post again.

Regards,

Abbas Naqvi

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭PaulieBoy

Hi There,

I have the Same Situation with me, I just want to get my ASterisk to work with my Nitsuko PABX.
    I have a Hard copy of the same, If you still have the requirement for this Manunal I'll Send you a scanned copy of it. Just let me know :)
    I'll be testing my PABX with ASterisk once I have my VPN Configured on one of my servers... Will post again.

Regards,

Abbas Naqvi
    Many thanks for your very kind offer :-)
    I don't have the Nitsuko at this stage, and I never did find a user manual and it was not for the want of trying I can tell ya !
    Best of luck with your setup and thanks again for your kind offer.
    Regards.

Advertisement