Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LeRoi Moore Dies

Options
  • 20-08-2008 7:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭

LeRoi Moore, saxophone player for the Dave Matthews Band, died Tuesday of injuries suffered in an accident on an all-terrain vehicle in June. He was 46.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,406741,00.html

What a couple of crappy days for music fans :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭juvenal

I just saw this, and I'm on this side of the pond!

I've seen these guys play several times. As anyone who's lived in the US knows, they're probably the biggest band in the country over the past decade.

Bad news for all concerned. They played in the Staples Centre last night (home of the LA Lakers/Clippers/Kings), and news had just broken before they went on stage. He was in an accident on his farm in late June, and was then released from hospital, but readmitted on 17th July when complications arose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

he's with Jesus now

Advertisement