Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D2pro9 with broken wii-clip

Options
  • 20-08-2008 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

just got my chip. i installed it on my d2c2 wii and it gave me the inching/eject problem. the silly me thought it was me who didn't install it properly. so i open up my wii again and keep plugging and unplugging until it's so loose it doesn't fit anymore on the chipset. and then only i knew it was the firmware that was casuing the problem, not the clip! so now i have a d2pro9 soldered to my broken wii-clip lying around. so what should i do now? thinking of selling it but to whom?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 sub5

hey dude,
    If you want i can have a look at it for you. I could remove it from the clip and do a direct solder onto the drive. by any chance does it have the D2C2 sticker on the back of the chip? if not i have a few lying around i could throw one of them into and see if it works for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 lockie

i would like to avoid direct soldering to my wii. might get another wii-clip.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

lockie wrote: »
    i would like to avoid direct soldering to my wii. might get another wii-clip.
    why?
    sub5 is well renowned and trusted round 'ere !!!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,788 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

yeah excellent at soldering very neat work by Sub5

• Registered Users Posts: 13 lockie

still have the chip lying around doing nothing.
    anyone interested? pm me

• Advertisement
Advertisement