Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study Buddy for F4, F5 or F6

• 20-08-2008 8:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi

Was thinking it might be a good idea to have a study buddy for some of the exams I'm studying for. I'm doing them all home study so thought maybe we could see how we getting on and pass tips and that.

:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 184 ✭✭Climber

it might be a good idea to have a study buddy

We are all your study buddies! That's the power of the internet for ya lol ;)
    I did F4 for home study, it's one of the easier subjects imho. Just follow the home study guidelines and be able to relate the legal theory to a real worl scenario.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Trainee_Account

Hey,

I'm doing F4 and F5 in December. I will be attending college two nights a week, starting on Monday:(. I will gladly be your study buddy:).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭dhorgan3

Hey,

I sat f4 and f5 in june but failed both. Going to repeat them and and also do f6 in december. Lets get together and win over these so called acca examiners.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 89 ✭✭Maclyn

Hoping to do the three together myself dHorgan3, giving the study to end of Sept and if I'm coping ok, I'll keep the three up.

Started study on Monday there and so far so good. Hopefully it will go as good so far but I doubt it.

Trainee Account, the thought of it is worse than actually doing it, once you get into it, you get into routine, just think only 14 weeks of torture and then free for another while.

Climber, have to say I really like F4 (so far), so hopefully will get through it ok, Law on the other hand will be hard for me!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Trainee_Account

Hey,

So how are you getting on with the study Macyn?

My classes for F4 started last night but I missed the first one due to anyother commitment. I just got a phone call on my lunch. It was my lecturer from Clane College wanting to know where I was? She said she likes to keep ontop of where all her students are at. SHe seems really nice and is meeting me a little early next week to go through what I missed.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 89 ✭✭Maclyn

That was really decent of the lecturer. Will be great motivation for you.

I am aiming to complete two modules a week and then questions on a Sat morning. So far its working out great, but then that's the beginning of it. Hoping not to hit a brick wall. Takes up a lot of time when doing 3 but it'll be worth it, I hope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Froggie01

Hi All

I am going to do F4 homestudy through BBP and F5 in Griffith in Cork

I did the IATI course in CIT which had Law in it as well

Did anyone ever come from IATI to ACCA ? What woudl there thoughts be?

PS - i am going to miss some of my F5 lectures as well- they are full days on Saturdays - I hope the lecturer doesn;t ring me! I;d die!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Froggie01

Just looked at my post...I had get my spelling /grammar in order ..

Advertisement