Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amy Winehouse (Back to Black) type music?

Options
  • 20-08-2008 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭

Wikipedia lists Amy's music partially as soul & R 'n' B so I'd like to download similar music which I'm pretty sure would have to come from another time but I have no idea where to start. Can anyone help me out?

This post is duplicated in the Jazz & Blues forum.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Chrisheatwave

new age soul

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭sonx

your ears with music and not the internet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Lastsummer

i'd also say new age soul. I wonder when will she come out with another CD..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭ukgalwaymcguire

crack whore music,, could try george micheal, crack bastard!!
    mind you george micheal would be a HUGE step up from wingehouse,
    she sounds too me like a bad eartha kitt impression,, with a nose full of coke, and mouth full of crack and a vein full of brown..

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭sparkzter

I like Amy Winehouse too, but I must say it took quite a while for her to grow on me! I'm not sure about other music like hers but like you say, its not going to be modern thats for sure! If I think of anyone else, I'll let ya know!

• Advertisement
Advertisement