Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are parents letting their daughter wear to little to young??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Girls in my year now (6th) cringe at some of the stuff they wore when they were in 2nd/3rd year, don't worry, they grow out of it!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Phlann

nouggatti wrote: »
    Phlann try Dragan's line on them?

Be pretty harsh to say that to a 13 year old girl now, tbf.

They might look and act slutty, but they're still pretty innocent. They're just mimicking what they see on TV and in music videos.

They'll grow out of it, I'm sure.

I'm only pretending to be scared of them btw :pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Phlann wrote: »
    Be pretty harsh to say that to a 13 year old girl now, tbf.

True, I presume you've tried ignoring them?:D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Phlann

I'm just too polite. I can't just ignore somebody if they come up and talk to me. Although I make a point of giving only short and to-the-point answers so as not to leave any room to strike up a conversation.

And I finish my cigarette as quickly as possible and go inside.

Anyway, soon it'll be too cold out for them to hang around out there anyway. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭hunter164

taconnol wrote: »
    True. And I don't think teenagers understand that.
    Well I'm 16 :D and that's with most of my mates aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 6,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭Macha

hunter164 wrote: »
    Well I'm 16 :D and that's with most of my mates aswell.

Ah yeah, you're right sorry :pac: Should have qualified that statement with a "some". It definitely isn't ALL kids that are doing it. Plus it isn't fair to lump a 19 year old in with a 14 year old with the term "teenagers"

I'm just remembering my 15 year old self going to clubs & thinking that my life was over if the guys there didn't find me attractive. Maybe its just a phase you gotta go through.

Advertisement