Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleaziest Men...

Options
  • 20-08-2008 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭

So, my vote goes to italian men who work in chippers.. It must be all the heat at the crotch area, but they are the sleaziest men going... Leering at you when you order your chips..

When I was young wan about 16, I was working in a pub and the guy in the chipper next door sent me in flowers and a card on valentines day... He was a greasy looking aul lad.. late 30's I would say... Dirty fecker..

Anyone else like to agree with me? Or would like to nominate where to find the sleaziest men?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,460 ✭✭✭✭fits

in a racing stables. Sleazy as...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

must be all the riding:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

DJs, they just love it when they get young ones hanging around their box. They think just coz they control the music that it gives them the right to sweat and drool all over the ladeez.

DJs = Da Sleeze!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Phlann

My vote goes to the guys who hang out in the pics thread here :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

DJ's.

• Advertisement

Phlann wrote: »
    My vote goes to the guys who hang out in the pics thread here :pac:

I've read some sleazy stuff in there!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Mr WibbleWobble

My vote is against hairey legged blokes who are most likely kiddy DJ's

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭dubsgirl

My vote definitely has to go to bouncers uggh some of the stories I have heard about them:eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 116 ✭✭ElvisP

Quality wrote: »
    So, my vote goes to italian men who work in chippers.. It must be all the heat at the crotch area, but they are the sleaziest men going... Leering at you when you order your chips..

When I was young wan about 16, I was working in a pub and the guy in the chipper next door sent me in flowers and a card on valentines day... He was a greasy looking aul lad.. late 30's I would say... Dirty fecker..

Anyone else like to agree with me? Or would like to nominate where to find the sleaziest men?

"greasy looking aul lad.. late 30's I would say" !!!!!!!!!!!!

late 30's is the new late 20's (or vice versa. i get confused with my advancing years and lively bladder)

give us old b@stards a chance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

I've read some sleazy stuff in there!!!:D

mostly from moonbaby though from what i see...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭dubsgirl

ElvisP wrote: »
    "greasy looking aul lad.. late 30's I would say" !!!!!!!!!!!!

late 30's is the new late 20's (or vice versa. i get confused with my advancing years and lively bladder)

give us old b@stards a chance

Late 30's fine but not when they are coming on to 16 year old girls me thinks!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Boards Beers....

Come on, someone had to say it...:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

There's no concentrated place! They're EVERYWHERE. On Saturday night I was told "go on you whore" by a guy behind who was late 30s.

dubsgirl wrote: »
    Late 30's fine but not when they are coming on to 16 year old girls me thinks!

that's a very fair point. reminds me of a mate's sister's 18th birthday party. we were all about 30 at the time and there was a 16yr old at our table. one of my mates asked her how old she thought he was. she said 24. he was chuffed without realising that, to a 16yr old, 24 is ****ing ancient.

did a project in a co-ed school a couple of years back and, have to say, listening to teenage girls talk would make you reach for the pills (and not in a good way).

btw OP, did you get free chips?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

*thinks that he both reads the pics thread here and goes to boards beers*

double the sleaze oh ye, I'm such a catch :D.

"your worst dates/sex/relationships etc..... Ladies & Lads!" thread here I come :D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Phlann

jsb wrote: »
    *thinks that he both reads the pics thread here and goes to boards beers*

double the sleaze oh ye, I'm such a catch :D.

Total sleaze, even down to the sleazy grin. I approve.

valkilmericeman.jpg

"you can be my wingman anytime!"

ElvisP wrote: »
    that's a very fair point. reminds me of a mate's sister's 18th birthday party. we were all about 30 at the time and there was a 16yr old at our table. one of my mates asked her how old she thought he was. she said 24. he was chuffed without realising that, to a 16yr old, 24 is ****ing ancient.

did a project in a co-ed school a couple of years back and, have to say, listening to teenage girls talk would make you reach for the pills (and not in a good way).

btw OP, did you get free chips?

Dubsgirl got it in one with the age thing...

Of course I got free chips...:pac:

Dubsgirl got it in one with the age thing...

Of course I got free chips...:pac:

mmmm chips

I can't for the life of me find a sleazy guy.
    I think I scare them. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Moonbaby wrote: »
    I can't for the life of me find a sleazy guy.
    I think I scare them. :(

I'll sleaze on you anytime baby :p

• Advertisement

I'll believe it when I see it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Moonbaby wrote: »
    I'll believe it when I see it.

Ya'll probably feel it before ya see it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

So, my vote goes to italian men who work in chippers..

While I've had one or two Italian mates I'd have to agree, even told one that I sometimes thought he should be castrated for the good of humanity... he laughed.:rolleyes:
    He was prone to cheating on his girlfriend just so he could enjoy playing the field and the make-up sex after they fought about it. Why she stuck around I have no idea, but the he was rather adept at charming the ladies, had them all hanging on to his every word and you could actually see some of them perk up when he was about.

Have had a few female friends have unpleasent encounters with Italian lads too, e.g. being groped on the bus (she worked in an Italian chipper so she knew from the language he and his mates were Italian).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

I assume a lot of people here have never been to the states.

Guido's are the winners, hands down. They beat Italians, French etc by a mile. Walking around in groups of 10+, hair spiked, fake tan, terrible shirts, surrounding women until someone relents and makes the mistake of dancing with them.

Scumbags, nearly got arrested over them ****ers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭1_in_1,000,000

Council workers in their 40s
    Van drivers in summer
    English blokes on building sites

The guy in Dun loiare College who got a technisians job cos he thought he'd get to "harvest the female students"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭smilingeyerish

old tradesmen who walk into hardware shops and say "im looking for a screw love" and think its hilarious. ive met many of them back in my working in a hardwarehops days....ugh!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Tradesmen in packs... I can't help but cross the street when I see multiple high viz apparel on the horizon.. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

6th wrote: »
    DJs, they just love it when they get young ones hanging around their box. They think just coz they control the music that it gives them the right to sweat and drool all over the ladeez.

DJs = Da Sleeze!

Agreed.

Although this could stem from the fact that I know a particular one that really fits the bill.

Dragan wrote: »
    I assume a lot of people here have never been to the states.

Guido's are the winners, hands down. They beat Italians, French etc by a mile. Walking around in groups of 10+, hair spiked, fake tan, terrible shirts, surrounding women until someone relents and makes the mistake of dancing with them.

Scumbags, nearly got arrested over them ****ers.

Italians are exactly like that on holidays though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

stovelid wrote: »
    Agreed.

Although this could stem from the fact that I know a particular one that really fits the bill.

This **** is getting so old so fast it's not even ****ing funny.

I'm only glad RB is not around these days.:rolleyes:

Advertisement