Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleaziest Men...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 G_unit

Any man 40 something man in a sports jacket who is seen in SamSara on Dawson St on a Friday or Saturday night....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

i had a misfortune of going to Turkey on my holidays... Dirty bastards!!!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Quality wrote: »
    i had a misfortune of going to Turkey on my holidays... Dirty bastards!!!

God yeah, I remember going there on a girls holiday when I was 20 with 2 friends.. Never again.. Lovely place, but I'd only ever go back on a couples holiday.. They're unreal..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

xzanti wrote: »
    God yeah, I remember going there on a girls holiday when I was 20 with 2 friends.. Never again.. Lovely place, but I'd only ever go back on a couples holiday.. They're unreal..

I was with my partner and they were still pretty full on...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Yes, I was horrified when I went to Turkey, I got an awful time, heckled nonestop cos my skin is so white and they're obsessed with pale skin apparently. The first night i jumped in a taxi back to the place we were staying cos I jsut couldn't handle it!!

Have to say I hated it!! Tho I have been back there since and it wasn't as bad!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Dragan wrote: »
    This **** is getting so old so fast it's not even ****ing funny.

I'm only glad RB is not around these days.:rolleyes:

Explain?

Yes, I was horrified when I went to Turkey, I got an awful time, heckled nonestop cos my skin is so white and they're obsessed with pale skin apparently. The first night i jumped in a taxi back to the place we were staying cos I jsut couldn't handle it!!

Have to say I hated it!! Tho I have been back there since and it wasn't as bad!!!

Yep, kept calling us 'White Chicken' everywhere we went, was funny at first but got pretty irritating.. Some of them even put on Dublin Accents when they heard we were Irish.. Weird place..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

I got the white chicken comments aswell!!

And I had some of them even try to speak Irish!!!

Strange people...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

stovelid wrote: »
    Explain?

Ah crap. A bit of conlusion jumping done by me there! Sincerest apologies Stovelid, i completely misinterpreted what it is you were saying.

I should have known better. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

From what I've heard from people who have been even being there with your partner, even if you've your arms around each other, will not deter the Turkish lads. Short of you being with another Turkish lad you're fair game if you're either blonde or red haired by all accounts. Does not sound like a nice place to me.:(

• Advertisement

farohar wrote: »
    From what I've heard from people who have been even being there with your partner, even if you've your arms around each other, will not deter the Turkish lads. Short of you being with another Turkish lad you're fair game if you're either blonde or red haired by all accounts. Does not sound like a nice place to me.:(

I was in Kusadasi and NO it wasn't a nice place, was quite dirty and proverty stricken (That was 5 years ago, not sure if this has changed) however we took a trip down to Bodrum and it was very nice, a lot more scenic and prosperous.. So when I said I'd go back, I meant to Bodrum, but having read some of the above posts about them coming up to you even if your partner is with you, I think I may reconsider.. :o

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

So when I said I'd go back, I meant to Bodrum

If you do return, check out Bitez. It's near Bodrum and really nice.
    Dragan wrote: »

Guido's are the winners, hands down. They beat Italians, French etc by a mile. Walking around in groups of 10+, hair spiked, fake tan, terrible shirts, surrounding women until someone relents and makes the mistake of dancing with them.

I've seen pictures, they are terrifying looking!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Twee. wrote: »
    I've seen pictures, they are terrifying looking!

You should try actually dealing with them.

When I was in New York with an ex a few years ago it was a nightmare. My ex was a very, very good looking lass with a figure like Kelly Brooke. Now I have always been very secure about girlfriends receiving male attention, it's complimentary to both me and them and they have always been well able to put people in their place.

These guys I just had to step in, grabbing ass and boob, buying drinks and planting them in front of her and demanding she drink them, then dance with them because they "bought her a drink". Eventually I got tired of it and told one of them to **** off, boom, about ten of them surround me, all shouting and roaring about how everyone of them can knock me out.

Scary stuff tbh.

Advertisement