Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humanji's Questions

• 20-08-2008 10:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭

Since I'm going to keep on asking question after question on here, I may as well make my own thread to stop me filling the forum with rubbish.

So, first question, what the hell is Ring-Lore? I don't know if it was something new added while I wasn't playing, or if I just didn't notice it before. I found some guy with a flag beside him that had some blurb about ring-lore, so I was wondering if I should already know.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

The ringlore herald was do to with a server wide quest that had been completed 70,000 times before the server could advance onto the next part. It was completed about a week ago so no need to worry about it now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Oh, I feel like I've missed out now. :(

My next question:

How in the name of all that is hobbity do you anchor yourself at a campsite? I used to know how to do it, but can't for the life of me remember. I thought you just found a campsite, clicked on it and were given the option to set it as your default campsite to warp to, but that just brings up the crafting window.

Anyone have any idea?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 275 ✭✭Griffin87

you can only anchor yourself to specific campsite's that are highlighted on the map, click on the campiste and you should have the option to anchor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

There's a heart-stone in the camp you can right click on, you should see it on the mini-map.

• Advertisement

Cheers lads. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what I was doing wrong.

I think....What Graymane refers to is just the binding of your normal map. What Humanji is looking for is how to bind yourself to a campsite so that you can then use the return to campsite skill(only available to hunters). I've actually been having problems with this myself as when I click on the campfire it is brining up my crafting window(as Im a cook). I still haven't figured it out yet so let me know how you got it working humj...

Lister1 wrote: »
    I think....What Graymane refers to is just the binding of your normal map. What Humanji is looking for is how to bind yourself to a campsite so that you can then use the return to campsite skill(only available to hunters). I've actually been having problems with this myself as when I click on the campfire it is brining up my crafting window(as Im a cook). I still haven't figured it out yet so let me know how you got it working humj...
    You mean I'm not just stoopid? Woohoo!!!

I asked a few of the dummies about it and they just said click the campfire and select bind. You dont happen to be a cook as well do you humj as I think this is what is causing problems for me. I haven't seen it mentioned elsewhere though about anyone having problems about it so we both must be missing something on this one. I tried again tonight but still aint figured it out....

Nah, I'm not a cook, but it still comes up with the crafting window. Strange.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 adrndmond

Are ye sure ye are tring to bind to the right campsites?

You can only do it at specific campfires, the ones that have mustering horns besides them.
    They also show up in your map (make sure you select the correct filter for campsites on the map in the top-left, or they wont be visible).

Otherwise, it sounds like they are not functioning correctly for you. Maybe submit a ticket?

And to state the obvious: its a Hunter-only ability;)

Yep, we've been using the incorrect campfires. Not sure if I have come across one on my hunter that I can bind to yet so I will have to keep my eyes peeled for em...

Advertisement