Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

question about k8

• 20-08-2008 11:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

hey guys, have had my k800i for almost a year and a bit, gr8 phone, best i have ever used, about a week ago when browsing the net on opera mini, it turned itself off and everytime i turned it back on got a white screen and it would turn off, every day or so id try it again and it would come back on and do the same thing again after a few minutes.

Resigned myself to the fact it had finally packed in after all the abuse and usage its received, tried it the other day and it seems fine now, used it flat out for two days.

Any ideas what it could have been?

Don't want it to let me down some day at work when i really need it. Anyone experienced any similar problems?

Advertisement