Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have a gander...

Options
  • 21-08-2008 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭

First things first, MODS please dont move this to diet and nutrition straight away, I want the lovely ladies (and guys) of the ladies lounge to share any, if they have any, experiences of Unislim, just to motivate me a lil... I feel like Im the only young person ever to do it...:(

So I've started UNislim and I really am trying to lose a stone by Christmas if not more... I'm writing a blog charting my progress (although its only been 2 days :o) Has anyone here tried Unislim? I like it cos its a healthy eating plan rather than a "diet" per sé! AND i can still have a bottle or several at the weekend if I eat right...

Advertisement