Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

saxophone & double bass lessons?

Options
  • 21-08-2008 8:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

hey guys, anyone know of where i might get sax and double bass lessons??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I know a guy that plays the double bass so if you can't get proper lessons maybe he is willing to get you started, maybe.

Try putting up a flyer in the music shops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭lil'one

yeah i'll do that today!! but hey i really just wanna get started, does your mate play like jazz or classical? i really wanna learn kinda slappidy slap style but anything to get started would be great.... if you think he'd be interested let me know and i'll pm you my number;)

He's willing to give some lessons. I'll PM you his number so you can text him.

thaks a million for the replies guys :) any sax lessons..... anyone??

lil'one wrote: »
    any sax lessons..... anyone??
    Pretty sure Drake will be along soon to misread that and offer lessons ;)

• Advertisement

biko wrote: »
    Pretty sure Drake will be along soon to misread that and offer lessons ;)

well its been a while man so i can only hope hahahaha;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Try www.gti.ie. They do individual adult sax lessons and teach lots of other musical instruments too. I'm sure they must have bass lessons.They are reasonably priced too usually. The guy who teaches the sax is a member of The Black Magic Band is supposed to be a very good teacher. You'd need to enquire about it quickly as lessons in GTI book out quickly.

Advertisement