Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bikinni Wax

Options
  • 21-08-2008 9:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

hey ladies, I'm looking to get a bikinni wax, and I was wondering does anyone know where's there's a good place to get one in Dublin City?

Any help is much apprechiated. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭Curlypinkie

Brazilia on South William Street (beside the hair salon Brown Sugar)
    Really good, not too expensive, nice staff and you can have 'the lot' done if you feel like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭john_aero

there was another thread discussing this here if you search it might help you along

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

urban wax is good also, just up the road from there!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭dreamr

thank you guys, i'm googling and will be making calls.

you rock!

anyone else who's looking into wax-ing heres a link to another thread on boards:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055077199

its the urban wax v's brazilia

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

Urban Wax is amazzzzzing!! I'm not gona say I didn't feel a thing, but it wasn't half as bad as i expected

Just as a follow up, Urban Wax and Brazilia were all booked up. So i went to the Madison Beauty Clinic on the Quays.

IT WAS GREAT! i'd highly recommend it. they do very good work! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

Interesting so Brazilia is a little bit better on prices than Urban Wax. I liked Urban Wax but am willing to try elsewhere if peeps give recommendations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Brazilia and urban wax both use hot wax, but brazilia use a brand known as Lycon wax.

Personally i have found the wax that Urban wax use to be better than the Lycon wax....few if any ingrowns, lycon wax doesnt seem to be as good for that 2bh

Advertisement