Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Connect

Options
  • 21-08-2008 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi. I'm now finished in UCD but was wondering for how long I can stay using my UCD Connect email? Any1 know?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

From what people have said there doesn't seem to be any definitive timeline. It must be a least a month or two to allow continuing people who's registration is a bit all over the place sort that out without losing all their stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 polevault

Hi there,

I finished in UCD in May 2007 and my ucd connect account is still active, however it has been cleared of blackboard material but the e-mail is still active. Its handy enough but i feel it has out lived its purpose for me because the society e-mails etc don't come in so all i get is the odd forward from old college friends still there etc, but i have recieved a couple of important e-mails still from the faculty about inportant dates and postgrad talks which will always be nice to get inside info on. Oh and of course the useless vice-president news letter telling me well done in my exams etc!! lol!!

Advertisement