Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

02 mobile broadband

Options
  • 21-08-2008 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

just wondering if anyone had issues last night - I couldn't get on the network from about 9.30 - it was working fine until then?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Xadtek

Yep. I had problems with it last night too. From around 8.00pm for me until midnight I think. I was connected but couldn't get any pages to load. In between it did manage to connect and get new mail at some stage. When I saw this, I thought things were back to normal but when I tried to load a page or check mail again it wouldn't work. This is the second time this has happened in the last month. Don't recall it being out as long last time though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

thank god - I thought I was losing my mind - it was definitely a case of the light being on but no one being home!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Was out for last also last night.

Advertisement