Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

decent/inexpensive mechanic/garage in Milltown/Ranelagh/Rathmines/Dundrum

• 21-08-2008 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

hello all,

i need ye're help. I need to get my car fix . its a megane problem i think is the coil again!, could ye please give me some good mechanic/garage in Milltown - Ranelagh - Rathmines - Dundrum or any where near there that will not charge me the earth and will do a decent job.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

greenplain wrote: »
    hello all,

i need ye're help. I need to get my car fix . its a megane problem i think is the coil again!, could ye please give me some good mechanic/garage in Milltown - Ranelagh - Rathmines - Dundrum or any where near there that will not charge me the earth and will do a decent job.

Thanks in advance

I used to go to Sandford Garage, on Sandford road, in between Ranelagh and Clonskeagh. Mainly for servicing and the odd NCT issue.

Sandford Service Garage
    79 Sandford rd 6
    (01)4973720

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭jo.king

There is a good one in Cabinteely Village - cant remember his name but quite reasonable... about 10 doors down from the garda station....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭Terrontress

there is a garage in Ranelagh that I always found reliable and very competitively priced. Anyone I recommended them to has used them again. If you're heading from the Luas station in the direction of the canal, there's an archway near a big advertising hoarding. Take a left into the alley under the arch and the garage is along there on the right. The guys running it are Iraqi so I have only ever referred to them as "the Iraqis". Nice guys, skilled mechanics and cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭greenplain

just a thank you for the information on the garage . got it fixed in sandford garage . he was quick and the price was good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭fozz

Hey.
    Am gonna pop up to these 'Iraqis' in Ranelagh soon and see what they can do with me car.
    Need a basic service and a couple of other minor bits so will feedback with how I get on.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement