Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nicest check-out assistants in Ireland?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭gabgab

Girl in the t-shirt print shop in stephens green,

Helpful, and smoking hot

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

chamlis wrote: »
    I thought this was gonna be a hot chick picture thread.

/me wanders off

equally disapointed
    adsgirl wrote: »
    Pair of right miserable gits work in the shop at Connolly Station:mad:
    They must work 24/7 always there...

kinda narrows it down a bit

;)
    efb wrote: »
    +1
    Except when they get all "unexpected item in the bagging area" cr@p
    c - 13 wrote: »
    Plus the trying to get clearance when your buying booze and theres noone around to clear it for you.

and if you try to buy anything with paracetamol in, or if they need to verify your card, of if you use your own bag, or if.....

getting back on the topic of the assistants, have found a lot of the checkout staff at major chains misreable at times, not even a howdy or thank you or buy, just grunt the total bill of enter your pin is the most of the vocabuary used,

only get chat or banter i find if your a regular in a local conveince store, ie centra or mace, etc

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭cabra64

what do you make of that american DIY shop employing only senior citizens that actually know the answer to your question as opposed to some irish shops having some 16 yr old that in all fairness just doesn't know what a rawl plug is! we could do with abit of that approach. However the two men that work in that DIY spot on talbot st. were laughing at me when i asked for directions the other day. not helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭ewj1978

hehe! goddamn culchies... lets send him to ....(sry dunno whats the worst spot in Dublin apart from D4)

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

I've usually had customers remark on how happy/nice/friendly I am whilst serving them, but it's all well and good until one decides to shove it down your throat.:eek::eek::eek:

After that it's near impossible to do it again.

Shocking

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

The blonde girl working in Topaz on College Rd in Galway: lovely. She's seriously attractive and most helpful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 J-Doll

The other day I was at the Tesco's in the Merrion Centre and there was a girl who was just so nice and smiley. She was at the self service check outs helping anyone who had problems and she was just lovely, really sweet.

On the other hand there was this woman in Boots on Grafton Street, in her forties I'd say, who gave me a dirty look everytime I went in there. One time I was in the queue and she smiled goodbye to the customer in front but when it was my turn she didn't even look at me and turned her head when I said thankyou after she'd given me my change. I've no idea what her problem was. The first time she gave me a dirty look I just put it down to her being bored at her job or something and she gives everyone a dirty look, but no it was just me.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

There was a really nice (and hot) girl in Dunnes Stores on North Earl Street; I was talking to some time before Christmas. She commented favourably on my Russian hat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

Blonde girl in subway by Cork airport.

fcuked up my sandwich this morning but she was hot so I let her away with it

Advertisement