Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

windscreen damage by wipers

Options
  • 21-08-2008 10:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi

Looking for a bit of advice please. Have my car a few months and the wiper on the drivers side has always been a bit sticky. Just noticed yesterday that its actually done some damage to the windscreen - it has scraped into it a bit by the look of it.

Does anyone know if changing the wiper blade would fix this or does the wiper position need to be adjusted? I bought the car at a dealer so would I need to bring it back there or would any garage be able to adjust it?

Also, can anything be done to repair the windscreen damage or do I have to just leave it as it is?

W

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

Get new wipers.

You might be able to polish out the damage, maybe.

Advertisement