Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6'7" fat boy flyer shape fiberglass for sale

Options
  • 21-08-2008 10:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

does what it says on the tin....

Its a red fiberglass board, fat boy flyer shape with two repaired small dings. i have had it coming up to two years now. the board is by Dixon. first bought in lahinch surf shop( nov '06)

the board is good for someone who finds BIC boards slow, wants something a big more exciting but doesnt want to lose too much volume in the body for the board.

the board is good in any conditions as its still got the volume for small waves but has the speed for bigger ones too!

for €270 you'll get the whole ready-to-go package!! :)

1. Fiberglass board
    2. Creatures of leasure 6'7" board bag (excellent quality!)
    3. FCS fins and Bulldog leash
    4. Pre-applied wax :P

The board shall be available for viewing in trinity college at lunch times( 1-2pm) and at dinner time (5-6pm)

please contact me on <email Address removed - c - 13> if your interested

Aisling

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Aisling, removed your email address there please keep dealings on-thread/Via PM :)

Also any pics ?

Also, Also, Might I suggest you throw it up on our sister site www.adverts.ie you should get a few more looks there.

Good luck with the sale !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 leinsterfan

Hi Aisling,
    I've been thinking of trading down to something smaller from my bic, this sounds along the lines of what i've been looking. Any chance of the other dimensions (width and thickness) of the board and some pictures?
    Cheers
    Ryan

Advertisement