Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with irish as starting St.Pats..please!

• 21-08-2008 11:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

hi all

i've just been accepted to do Primary Teaching in St.Pats but unfort it was three years ago when i did my Leaving Cert and although i was good at irish then - my gaeilge has faded a bit....really want to use the next month to brush up as most other students will be straight from their Leaving Cert and it will be fresh in their minds you know??
    does anyone have any tips on the best way to do this....books i could buy/cds?anything like that??
    thanks a millionbiggrin.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 cstmar

know exactly what you mean -i'm a mature student wh just got a last minute offer for pats and accepted it today (long story)-it' been 8 years sinci i did my leaving cert and i plan to go study rish as part of humanities degree-i was also good at irish but it looks really tough-o well i think pats has loadsa mature students so i'm hoping alot of us will be in the same boat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Watch TG4!!! I used to watch the Ros Na Run omnibus when I was doing my leaving cert. There's a (new?) programme kinda like Hollyoaks called Seacht which is alright to watch. And then there's Paisean Faisean.

Advertisement