Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 V Vouchers

Options
  • 21-08-2008 11:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hi

Just wondering of anyone has ever used 3v vouchers and how did they find them?

I'm thinking about booking flights with them.

Thanks all

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 lil fire engine

i cant help you with that one although i di get a 3v card the other day, havin used it yet.
    my friend uses hers on the likes of amazon and asos and bought a dress no hassle... so they seem to work fine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭05D

Cheers.

Just want to make sure before I go booking flights with them!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

I used it to book flights with Ryanair back in June as I don't have a credit card and Ryanair don't accept laser cards as a form of payment:(
    All in all,it worked perfectly for me...no problems at all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭05D

Ah brill,

Was just a bit weary!

Thanks for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭phenomenon

I got the 3V card as soon as they were released a few years back. They're excellent. Only drawback is you can only buy stuff for a max of €300 at any one time. Also if you live in a small town, you may have trouble finding a shop that sells the vouchers

• Advertisement
Advertisement