Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Syndicate to buy a dog

Options
  • 21-08-2008 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭

Me and few mates are looking at buying a greyhound, Just to run in dundalk. Anyone give me any info on where to start

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭punchestown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 NewRecruit07

I train greyhounds, based in kildare running at shelbourne, hx,etc, charge €8 per plus expenses ie entry, vet, travel. I can source dogs to required budget.

PM if you need a hand good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 PAWS Rescue

It is essential to discuss what you do when your dog does not win, nowadays there are a few rescues rehoming greyhounds, but you will be put on a waiting list and meantime, your dog will cost your syndicate money in kennels, plus a rescue will ask you to neuter & vaccinate if at all possible. There were 22 thousand greyhounds born in Ireland in 2007 and very few will make their owners rich.
    user_online.gif [URL="wlmailhtml:{0105C6B5-ABDC-4664-B7F4-0AA37536C74F}mid://00000647/!x-usc:report.php?p=57550734"]report.gif[/URL]

Advertisement