Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a gym in city centre

Options
  • 21-08-2008 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭

My ideal gym would be in the IFSC, have a pool, be open weekends and cost about €600 p.a

Obviously that gym doesnt exist :) But with that in mind maybe you can point me in the right direction.

I read the review stickie, I think some of the prices are out of date but it was very useful.

The Clarion hotel has a good gym, but at 940eur (when you pay monthly) I think its very steep.

I was thinking of the Marovitz (sp?) but the reviews on this form and elsewhere suggest its a bit cramped / grubby. I couldnt find any membership info on the web, anyone know how much membership is?

DCU gym actually looks very good, pool, weekends etc but its way up on the northside. And fitness dock on camden st is too far south side.

My problem is that I really want it somewhere close to work because I dont want to lose loads of time coming and going to the gym - I find it hard enough to make time for keeping in shape already.

Anybody got any suggestions. Id really appreciate it.

Advertisement