Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lady Erin*

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

they did a great job didn't they!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

magnumlady wrote: »

Thanks for the pics, it looks fantastic again, wonder how they made the repair? I'm sure the council were going to fix it anyways but I'm marking this down as a win for people power! Thanks everyone who emailed and brought attention to the situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I think they made a really good job of the repair. Well done to them....a big change compared to a few months ago.

FFS, I was in town again this weekend and saw that the arm is now broken off Lady Erin. Does anyone know when this happened? Sorry I'm out of the loop so am not up to date on Sligo news.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭guinnessdrinker

I don't know how it happened but I noticed it myself about two weeks ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

FFS, I was in town again this weekend and saw that the arm is now broken off Lady Erin. Does anyone know when this happened? Sorry I'm out of the loop so am not up to date on Sligo news.

I noticed that again alright - I didn't even realise it was fixed in the first place until I read back on this thread...

Gonna have to start emailing the council again....

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭sligo camper

folks, the Lady Erin statue has been broken again for the last couple of months. I think it lasted about two months after repair following the last attack on it.....shame on whoever did it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Gonna have to start emailing the council again....

Actually now that you mention it, I was in that chipper beside Harry's bar, across from Mclaughlins, can't remember the name of it, anyways some guy was trying to climb up Lady Erin, fell down, busted himself, tried to run away from the cops and got himself arrested - everyone there had a good laugh at it, I missed it all though :(

Advertisement