Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Joining the AA, is it worth it ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭LFCFan

Have used them 4 times now. Once for 2 blown headlights at night. Got one working so I could get home. Twice for dead batteries. Once on my car, once on my wifes car. And once for my brother when his key no longer disengaged the immobiliser. They even text you when the mechanic is on their way to you. Always polite and always ontime. Can't fault them one bit. Have my Car and Home insurance with them too and they were cheaper then everyone else for that too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 GarC77

I joined them last Christmas and this year have called them three times.

Twice for batteries and once for a relentless alarm that I could not shut down on a Friday night outside the house.
    They even came back on the Monday to collect the car in order to bring it to my garage to have the alarm fixed. As my car is low (I should have told them) they had to go back and get a flat bed truck. This was no problem for them.

I found them to be prompt, friendly and efficient.

It was the best €126 I have spent on my cars (and piece of mind).

Advertisement