Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Death bed

Options
  • 21-08-2008 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

A man was lying on his death-bed in a hospital when suddenly he began flailing his arms and making motions as if he wanted to speak.

The priest, keeping a bedside watch, leaned towards the man and asked, "Do you have something you would like to say?"

The man nodded affirmatively. The priest handed him a pad and pen. "I realize that, in your condition, you can't speak. Here, write a note on this pad of paper and I'll pass it along to your wife. She's in the waiting room." The man gathered his last bit of strength and proceeded to scrawl his message on the pad of paper. He then quickly handed the note to the priest. Moments later, the man died. The priest put the note in his pocket and
    administered the last rites.

At the funeral , the priest was trying to think of something nice to say about the man and remembered the note he had forgotten to give to the mans wife.

He thought it might be nice to read out the mans last note at the ceremony

but

when he opened the note it read

"Get off my damn oxygen hose , I can't breathe! "

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

so he knew the FBI where setting him up?

:pac:

il get my coat

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭Homer

il get my coat

Don't bother... We burned it! Just in case you had any more gags like that in the pockets :D

Advertisement