Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerry Katona made bankrupt

Options
  • 21-08-2008 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

No great interest myself but its solid Celebrity & Showbiz matieral I think.

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

Couldn't have happened to a nicer girl

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

What on earth is she spending her money on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Not frozen produce I trust.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

As long as she can keep the implants.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Feel sorry for the kids

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

BadCharlie wrote: »
    What on earth is she spending her money on.

Curry chips by the looks of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

I'm surprised it took this long.

After the burglary they showed footage of the house (which was fairly large) and several rather pricey cars on the drive as well. Perhaps she got a large chunk of cash from her divorce, perhaps Iceland paid her a massive sum of money... but my first reaction was to wonder where the money came from....

(...and my second was to wonder if the burglary was staged in some sort of attempt at insurance fraud... i wouldn't put it past them.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭medeame

can this poor girl do anything right?
    She is a good actress and a good mother, yes she had a terrible upbringing and yes her 'ex husband' blurted out in print that he never loved her - and yet - he had 2 children with her and flew all the way to Oz to say i love you on tv when she was queen of the jungle.

Dont know why she is bankcrupt, prob rubbish advice from an accountant.

But seriously, apart from being a working mum, what has she done to warrent all the nasty comments. She never denied having a supstance problem, (somwthing a million other celebs go to great lenghts to deny or hide) so why all the nasty comments?

Are ya all so perfect i wonder.

Hope you get it all back on track soon Kerry good luck girl, you seem a great loving mum, and well rid of that overgrown teenager ex hubby, Brian am gona do so well when i leave west life HA HA McFadden

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭MILF

+1
    medeame wrote: »
    She is a good actress and a good mother, yes she had a terrible upbringing and yes her 'ex husband' blurted out in print that he never loved her - and yet - he had 2 children with her and flew all the way to Oz to say i love you on tv when she was queen of the jungle.

But seriously, apart from being a working mum, what has she done to warrent all the nasty comments. She never denied having a supstance problem, (somwthing a million other celebs go to great lenghts to deny or hide) so why all the nasty comments?

Hope you get it all back on track soon Kerry good luck girl, you seem a great loving mum, and well rid of that overgrown teenager ex hubby, Brian am gona do so well when i leave west life HA HA McFadden

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

But seriously, apart from being a working mum, what has she done to warrent all the nasty comments.

Maybe it's just the way she's portrayed, but she seems to stumble from one mishap to another... I wish her all the luck in the world she just doesn't seem to have much of it at times.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Whatever happened to her, eh? When she first hit the scene she was gorgeous! Such a shame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

She smoked while pregnant, she is among the lowest of the lowest scum, i genuinely hope that she knows nothing of happiness for the rest of her life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

OP, do you have a source for this story?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

4Xcut wrote: »
    She smoked while pregnant, she is among the lowest of the lowest scum, i genuinely hope that she knows nothing of happiness for the rest of her life

+1
    Couldn't have put it more eloquently myself

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Whatever happened to her, eh? When she first hit the scene she was gorgeous! Such a shame.
    She was a hottie alright!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

eVeNtInE wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

I know I could google. I'd just prefer if posters put sources in when they start threads here. (i.e. it was a moderating thing, not a personal desire to read about Kerry Katona!)

Tbh, I'm not surprised if she is bankrupt. As was said above she seemed to have money coming out her ears but I wouldn't have thought she was earning a huge amount.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Yeah, I would love to help her out too. I would pay €10 to help her out.

Of course she would have to make herself available for me to point and laugh for a good ten minutes before she would get her 1000 1c coins. My god, that would be fun

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Delighted, hate seeing ungrateful knackers with money.. and let's face it, Kerry Katona is an absolute knacker. She goes from Brian McFadden to some scumbag who's only with her for money, McFadden didn't 'ditch' her, he realised what a selfish scumbag she is and left. Dead right. Lets see her suffer like the rest of us.

Advertisement