Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

welcome to the thriller

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I see Nicole wore the minumum of theatre make up to avoid spoiling her appearance-so vain!! She turned my stomach prancing about up in front of the camera blocking everyone out. How could he say she looked great?! Jeez!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,456 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Ann22 wrote: »
    I see Nicole wore the minumum of theatre make up to avoid spoiling her appearance-so vain!! She turned my stomach prancing about up in front of the camera blocking everyone out. How could he say she looked great?! Jeez!

Have to defend her here.
    I thought she was sensationally good in this, and justified Rex picking her for the MJ role.

Obviously she is still an absolute arse etc

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

Have to defend her here.
    I thought she was sensationally good in this, and justified Rex picking her for the MJ role.

Not for me. It thought she was out of sync and too fast than the rest of them. Something she had been told of during practice, yet never seemed to do anything about.

Also, as lead dancer 'who everybody was supposed to follow', she set a very poor example for the thers in terms of Make up and costume. I was waiting for Mikey to pipe up and say 'Oh the glamurrr'.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

Have to defend her here.

not hard to look sensational when you look at what the rest of them were doing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Xyo wrote: »
    not hard to look sensational when you look at what the rest of them were doing :)
    Rachel and Sara were far better than nicole.
    The C4 choreographer Chloe Bell said "Rachel is doing really good , she is the best and works well in a team , helped others and was very patient ,She is thinking of being a zombie and getting the steps , and putting that little extra in,she is the star out of all of them".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Nicole did seem to be two steps ahead of the rest the whole time but she was pretty good in it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Also, as lead dancer 'who everybody was supposed to follow', she set a very poor example for the thers in terms of Make up and costume. I was waiting for Mikey to pipe up and say 'Oh the glamurrr'.
    If you look at the original video, Michael Jackson's make-up and attire is considerably less un-flattering than the other dancers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭jiminywimilybob

It seems in BB that they never fail tasks where they have to learn dance recitals etc...Just my €0.02 worth...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

It seems in BB that they never fail tasks where they have to learn dance recitals etc...Just my €0.02 worth...
    I'd be almost certain that the tasks are designed with a particular result in mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

I actually think Nicole done well in the task im surprised to say, watching Sara behind her you could see she didnt know what she was doing sometimes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement