Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would love to learn the Trombone.

Options
  • 21-08-2008 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

I did a few scales on this instrument a long while back.

I joined a brass band but left shortly after.

I was just wondering could anyone point me in the right direction of anywhere that would be doing lessons?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 paul_allen

There's a Scottish guy in Limerick does lessons, Joseph MacGowan. don't have a number for him though. He's meant to be very good, used to teach at the mulgrave school of music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Duff_Man

imagine being able to say your a tromboner! wat a conversation starter eh!?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Duff_Man wrote: »
    imagine being able to say your a tromboner! wat a conversation starter eh!?

Maybe not so good, when talking to a girl in a loud bar where things could be heard wrong, very wrong.
    :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Duff_Man

ah yeh but if you do it right it could be a great ice breaker......ill try it the weekend and let ye know how it goes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 eoin2009

Hi I play the slide trombone in city rhythm band formally Southside marching band its only €2 for 3 nights a week and that includes your instrument and uniform. It on every Monday night in st. Marys school corbally from 7 - 9

• Advertisement
Advertisement