Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living with an N95?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 912 ✭✭✭bmm

it plays avi :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

WMV?

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭nialldinho

Wo that is sweet. I think I'll go with that offer. Thanks for the advice but i don't think I spring for a sim-free phone

Did you buy the phone yet?

I went into the same o2 shop just now and was told it would be 249 to switch from 3 to clear 50. Carphone warehouse quoted 329 for the same thing. And 3 themselves will let me upgrade to the old, basic N95 for 379! So looks like the o2 site is the way to go!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

I went into meteor today and they quoted me 169 on the Talk 60 plan. I think thats the one to go with. I wont be buying for another while as I'm going back to college and I think its best to wait till my finances settle down.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

Cheers All for the reviews..
    I think I'm gonna pick one of these up today.
    100yoyo on a meteor upgrade..

• Advertisement
Advertisement