Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best wii games

Options
  • 21-08-2008 3:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hi all

I just bought the wii which came with the wii sports and wii play

despite the obvious initial enjoyment you get from the games they don't exactly have long term playability - can anyone recommend any good games for the wii that have a bit of shelflife (ie something you might be able to play 1 player for more than an hour!!)

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 pokerstuff

oh and also i forgot to mention preferably sports games as they're my favorites

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mario kart,smash brothers,zelda twilight of princess are all good games.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

Haven't tried it myself but everyone says Pro Evo is great, controls are supposed to be superb.

+1 for Zelda.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

I would buy a wii just to play Super Smash Bros. Brawl, its the best game on the console so far. Having loads of mates around and playing winner stays on, its competitive and very enjoyable!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Mario Galaxy is a good single player game. Its very "pick up and play" if that is what you are looking for.

Zelda is a fantastic one player experience and is much more involving. Many hours / days to be spent at it.

Mario Kart is a good laugh with some mates.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Mario vs Sonic Olymipcs is good craic with a few mates aswell..

Advertisement