Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Scam

Options
  • 21-08-2008 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭

A "heads up" for you and any of your friends who may be regular customers at Tesco
    Over the last month I became the victim of a clever scam whilst out shopping. Simply going out to get some bits and bobs has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you! Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good looking 18 or 19 year old girls come over to your car as you are loading your stuff into the boot. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windowlene, with their cleavage almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a lift to another shopping centre.
    You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen on December 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend as soon as I can buy some more wallets.
    Please pass this message on to all the men you know to warn them about this scam.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Diggity Diggity :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Ha LOL.....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

:D:D:D

Brilliant!

/runs off to buy some cheap wallets and photocopy some fifty's...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 barbie princess

so lik sean quagmire did this actually happen to you??:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

I DEMAND to know where this tesco's is..........for scientific research purposes of course :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Due to the recession and cost cutting by Tescos, this 'service' is now performed by 2 scangers over 60 with their t!ts hanging down to their knees whose teeth fall out while performing oral sex.

I for one miss the celtic tiger!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,497 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Due to the recession and cost cutting by Tescos, this 'service' is now performed by 2 scangers over 60 with their t!ts hanging down to their knees whose teeth fall out while performing oral sex.

I for one miss the celtic tiger!!:D

Nah, that's just because the good looking girls have gone home to their own country and this is all we've got left.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Advertisement