Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destroy a vehicle with equipment achievement

Options
  • 21-08-2008 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know the best place in campaign to get this achievement?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Road to tsao? (spelling?) map when you start off sitting in a warthog, and you cant get out till the AI guys stop the car. There's a part with wraiths and loads of choppers, a couple of ghosts too. spam a brute in a chopper close range for a bit with an AR, and feck a mine on the ground. Wont work if you dont sprinkle them a little first.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

cheers il try later.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

There's another section in that level (Tsavo Highway) just after you cross the broken bridge that makes you leave the Warthog behind where you come to a bunker on the left side of the path, slightly up a hill. Waves of Jet Pack Brutes and regular ones swarm the bunker, untill eventually they drop in a Wraith.
    There's loads of Trip Mines around the bunker, so kill everyone and leave the Wraith, then hit it with a couple of plasmas and drop some mines.

Never tried GrumPy's place, so that could very well be better, I just remember doing it at the bunker because of the abundence of mines.
    Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 rgdaxter

I find that on any mission with a Prowler!

Tsavo Highway all the way!

• Advertisement
Advertisement