Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breeder Information

Options
  • 21-08-2008 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Has anybody bought a puppy from a breeder in the Mountmellick area who breeds Cocker and Springer spaniels .If so , were you happy with the puppy and the Breeder .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭kerrysgold

are the dogs health tested? i.e. so they won't pass on defects to their pups.
    what are the premises like? kennels should be spotless, preferably dogs should be house pets.
    are the breeding dogs well looked after? i.e. good food and regular exersize, decent space inbetween breedings, not breeding machines.

you really need to go and inspect the dogs and premises yourself, don't just take the breeders word.

also, would you consider adopting a cocker/springer? there are usually some looking for homes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

Sorry I can't help you with that Breeder GolfFan - I have however found a few here for adoption that might interest you :)

http://irishanimals.ie/spanielsetters_homes.html

Advertisement