Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cisco Networking at Liberties College

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭axer

CCCP^ wrote: »
    Hi, I recently saw an advertisement for a course at the Liberties College for Cisco Networking. I was wondering if any of you guys in the business would know if this is a good course and if it's relevant to today's environment? I don't know alot about it and would appreciate any input.

http://libertiescollege.ie/pages/Department%20of%20Tourism%20and%20IT/IT%20with%20Cisco%20Networking.htm
    Depends what you want it for?

I recently passed attained the CCNA certification and I definitely learned a lot whilst studying for it but I did self-study. How much is the course?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

I think it's free, I'm intending to return as a mature student so I would probably avail of grants and things like that. I was thinking of getting into IT and thought this might be a wise career move haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭axer

CCCP^ wrote: »
    I think it's free, I'm intending to return as a mature student so I would probably avail of grants and things like that. I was thinking of getting into IT and thought this might be a wise career move haha.
    You would learn alot by attaining becoming CCNA certified. If you are only getting into IT then it might make more sense to look at the CompTIA A+ and/or N+ certifications first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

Thanks for the advice Axer, much appreciated!

Advertisement