Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ladies need you advice pls...Jobstown...home or not home

• 21-08-2008 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi Ladies,

just paid deposit for an appart in Jobstown, not having second thoughts. It's cheap will do good home for me til I find better, if I will decide to move. My only concern is...area, people...anyone knows anyone there...any advice for a new comer ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,337 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I have no idea why you would have thought that this is the appropriate forum for that question.

Not 100% sure if Jobstown is considered south or west Dublin. If it's not for you guys feel free to lob it over to west.

Moved from The Ladies Lounge

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Bounced from South Dublin

Mucri wrote: »
    Hi Ladies,

just paid deposit for an appart in Jobstown, not having second thoughts. It's cheap will do good home for me til I find better, if I will decide to move. My only concern is...area, people...anyone knows anyone there...any advice for a new comer ?

I live in the Jobstown area, have done for 25 years. Grew up here and bought my own house here. Don't believe all the crap you hear about it... I love it. Everything is on your doorstep.

By the way, as I've said, I've lived here 25 years, it was always referred to as South Dublin, we come under South Dublin County Council, since when did we become Dublin "West"?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Mucria

thanks for your post Loueze...share your view. Cheers, Mucria

Advertisement