Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what's your user name google ranking ?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

peasant wrote: »
    enter your user name into Google.ie and search for "pages from Ireland" ...on what page is the first reference to your user name on boards? (in relation to boards)

Mine's on page three :D ...something to do with motorhomes(what, no boobies?)
    I gave up after 87 pages:(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

1st on page 1:o

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

4th page for me with this thread. Ah I was angrier back then :D

Funnily my politics.ie profile comes up on page 1 of Google search.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

hundreds of results about me in oages from ireland. Ona normal search I am the fourth result.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

4th page

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Plug wrote: »
    I gave up after 87 pages:(

You're way down the pecking order even if you search with "plug site:boards.ie". And your first appearance on Google is a post in a thread about a lap dancing club. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

4 pages all to my self on both searches :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

first page on both counts.

does that make me special?

Advertisement