Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cocktail making lesson

Options
  • 21-08-2008 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,

We are having a work day out and I thought that a cocktail making lesson would be great fun.

Does anyone know anywhere in Dublin City centre that would do this?

We have a group of 16 and we'd be hoping to start the lesson around 16:00.

If not, anywhere that does reasonable once off wine tasting?

Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭Elem

Dont think there is any cocktail courses in Dublin at the moment.. Was an idea of mine, never took off. I was also going to teach Flair bartending.. But can't find a decent workshop at a proper price. All i need is 70sqm! :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Diarmey

Don't know anywhere that would do it,its a shame though irish people dont appreciate cocktail making and flair bartending enough.
    Id really be interested in the flair bartending lesson:D

• Registered Users Posts: 23 sharkey07

I know its a few months too late but just came across some cocktail master classes in Harvey Nichols, Dundrum.

http://www.harveynichols.com/output/Page288.asp
    Hope this helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 dontyou love it

im an experienced bar tender would be well up for it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Call me cynical but with the crazy price of booze in Dublin I don't there's that many people wanting to pay the extra for a cocktail of a bit of flair or even just proper bar tending. Capitol on George's St have an extended cocktail list.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Molloys Clondalkin

If you know a bar with a cocktail lounge Im sure if you talked to the manager they might be able to come up with something
    My local the village inn in clondalkin has a great cocktail bar Ill ask gareth when Im in there next would it be a runner Im sure if its in the aafternoon they might be up for it,

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭irishcrazyhorse

talk to either alan Kavanagh at total cocktail solutions or Paul Lambert from mixo-logic! they will wort you out with exactly what you need,no-one better in the country

• Registered Users Posts: 37 sarciegit

talk to either alan Kavanagh at total cocktail solutions or Paul Lambert from mixo-logic! they will wort you out with exactly what you need,no-one better in the country

Completely agree, two local lads who are recognised world-wide for what they do

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Zombie thread bumped by spam.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement