Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

funny things kids say

Options
  • 21-08-2008 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

okay so we all know that innocent kids say the funniest things... just thought i would start a thread so people could share the funny things that have been blurted out by the little 'uns :D

funniest thing i heard recently was a friend of mine's cousin was in playschool... her mother went to pick her up but noticed her best friend wasnt there. on the way home she said to her daughter "where was lauryn today?" to which the little girl replied " her granny died on tuesday and they had to plant her"

quality!!! and also soooo very cute!

feel free to add yr stories :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,497 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Urban legend goes thus:

Kindergarten. One day, two of the kids, twins, were missing, in order to attend a relative's funeral. They came back the next day, told their mates about where they were, and got the rest of the gang to play funeral. The got an empty box, appointed mourners, preist and so on and got on with it.

Legend has it that one of the teachers overheard the immortal (if you'll pardon the pun :D) line:

"In the name of the father.... and of the son... and into the hole he goes...."

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

My friend's husband is a mechanic. His workshop is at the back of their house. One evening this fella lets call him Paddy called to collect his car, now this fella Paddy is short in height not quite a dwarf but not far off of it. My friend's daughter who is 6, kept staring at Paddy, and out of nowhere she asked him 'hey are you a man or a boy?' Cue embarrased faces all round!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Cousin of mine who's seven had some of his wee friends over.

One of them, around the same age, just blurted out,
    "Ma, I need to go home and make a ****."

Nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 jagabomb

oh god im in hysterics here!
    sister just came in to see what the hell i was roaring laughing at.
    thanks ikkypoo2!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,497 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

jagabomb wrote: »

oh god im in hysterics here!
    sister just came in to see what the hell i was roaring laughing at.
    thanks ikkypoo2!

:D

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭EileenG

My cousin was teaching in a school down the country and explaining about the seven deadly sins. When she came to Adultery, she wasn't looking forward to explaining that. Then of the kids put up his hand. "Please Miss, I know all about adultery, it's when your Daddy puts lots of water into the milk so the dairy will pay him more."
    She just nodded and said "Yep, that's it!"

Advertisement