Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebord

Options
  • 21-08-2008 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭

Any freebord users in Dublin?

I have a board but I don't know of any good concrete hills where I can use it. It looks like you need a good wide hill to start out with, that way your turns don't have to be too tight. Any suggestions? I have heard that the road from Howth summit down to the Sutton Road is perfect but I have not had a chance to look at that yet.

I am based in the City Center but I am open to all suggestions as I raelly want to see what the board is capable of :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭KamikazeKenny81

Wow they look class! Can you buy them in Ireland?

Ive done a bit of snowboarding and surfing and Ive just dusted down my old skateboard which Ive managed to fall off twice this weekend already, but that board is something else, would love to have a go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭KamikazeKenny81

I found the website handy enough and am very tempted to get myself one, was just wondering if anyone else is doing this around the Dublin area? Be cool to get a few people together!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 nellybelly

yeh, i have one. It's great fun, but finding suitable hills is definitely a big problem.. I haven't found anywhere worth mentioning yet. I think the best bets are housing estates, schools and other similar private roads. It's helpful to not have to deal with too much traffic.

Advertisement