Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lima back to Rio flight

• 21-08-2008 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭

Hi,Im looking to make my way back from Lima to Rio at the end of a 2 months stay in South America at the start of December. I read here that I would better off waiting till I got over there to book an internal flight from Lima back to Rio saving money.

I priced it this evening at 390 euro. For piece of mind Im thinking of going for this now. Would I get it alot cheaper if I wait till I get to Rio to book of a travel agent in October or from Lima when I arrive there in December? Also the days before and after are booked out on the same flight.

Advertisement