Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debs

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Imallin9989

I had a Debs last night... amazing night! Have another one tonight.. Then mine next thursday..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Sacamus

Peleus wrote: »
    You're going out with Germany? well done! :D

Caught out! The Pedant Police are on the beat I see ;) As you can guess, "in Germany" (or even "is German" - although that probably wouldn't explain why I was asking another girl instead) should go there :rolleyes:...

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Coconutqueen

I just got my dress! 520 euro but worth every cent - it makes me look so pretty!! (Not bein fat headed or antin, just delighted I found THE dress)

My debs is on the 16th of October and I still havnt asked anyone! All the lads I know are already goin to our debs cause they were in my year. Im brickin it to be honest, cant take the rejection! But I have a gay friend in standby. Im not goin alone though cause I dont want that akward ''wheres your date?'' question. Dunno wat im gonna do to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Yuugib

Girlies/Boys post picks from you debs here, its very interesting to see what kind of dresses and ties ppl had :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

There used to be a debs pics thread... not sure what happened to it.

Beware of paedos ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Piste wrote: »
    Beware of paedos ;)

On the internet?

You for serious?

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

PrivateEye wrote: »
    On the internet?

You for serious?

:rolleyes:

*laughs subtly*

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Four weeks to go and I haven't a clue to bring! I have like no one! Still really looking forward to it though.

^^
    Mine is this Friday. Went out for a pint with a friend last night, and she told me she is STILL in the dark over who to bring. DO NOT be like her! Four weeks is an eternity, wouldn't be worrying yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭nycman

I went on me own and had a great night,don't fret about going with someone:)

• Advertisement

nycman wrote: »
    I went on me own and had a great night,don't fret about going with someone:)

Exacto.

Nothing wrong with going alone, but it's stupid that people are getting worked up about it four days before our debs like 'OMG OMG OMG I have to find somebody' and the sort.... just make the decision earlier on to go alone.... I'm only going with a mate, if she told me tomorrow she has something important up Friday, I'll go alone no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

conzymaher wrote: »
    Don't go by yourself.. bring a friend / cousin / neighbour... anyone you can have a bit of craic with... After the meal its just like any other night out, except everyone looks better! :D

If you arrive alone it may be more awkward... "wheres your date?!" etc

Your friend or neighbor is one thing, but your cousin?
    You could spend all night talking about why you brought your cousin and it might awkward ...................... or you could just lie like hell :pac:

Advertisement