Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAME EXPLORER 95 CLASSIC

Options
  • 21-08-2008 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hi,

I'm thinking about buying a SAME Expoler 95 Classic, Has anyone here ever owned or used one or any SAME for that matter. How would ye rate the SAME.

Thanks

Jamie.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

Zebra wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm thinking about buying a SAME Expoler 95 Classic, Has anyone here ever owned or used one or any SAME for that matter. How would ye rate the SAME.

Thanks

Jamie.

We don't own a Same, but I worked for 6 years for a contractor who used Same for pulling dump trailers, diggers, ploughing, harrowing etc. I have to say that I love the Same range of tractors because of this. While they are not the most technologically advanced tractors, this is reflected in their price. I found that they are good, solid, reliable tractors. Easy to repair, and not hard on parts. I have driven a wide range of Same - 15 different models from 90 to 180hp. My employer gave them a lot of abuse, and they stuck it well. They only fault that I ever found was with some of the tractors that he would have bought second hand- the pick up hitch was a bit worn and flimsy. So I advise you to make sure that whatever you buy has a safe hitch on it.

So if you are looking for a non-complicated tractor that's reliable and the right price, I would recommend the Same. I am going to buy one myself in the New Year.

Dan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Zebra

Thanks Reilig,

I went ahead and bought the tractor, hopefully It'll be delivered by friday :)

Jamie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

Thanks Reilig,

Jamie

Congrats,

It looks very clean and fresh and has a quicke loader as well - you can't go wrong with it. Hopefully you will have years of service from it.

Dan

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

She's a beaut. Good luck with it:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 MTL79

Thanks Reilig,

Jamie

Are they actual Images of the machine you bought? or web images? they are a nice tractor, well Ware.

• Advertisement
Advertisement