Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a good friendly clan

• 21-08-2008 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

- Server Name: ***BORN*TO*KILL***
    - Recruiting: We are on this server for now but we will stop in a while as we are upgrading to 1.7 but only 18 years or older or mature 16 and 17 year olds
    - Server IP: 8.12.22.181:28930
    - TS IP: 8.9.6.14:8784
    - TS Password: bornBTK187
    - Game: CoD4
    - CoD4 Version: 1.0
    - Game Type: S&D
    - MOD: None
    - Maps rotation: Alphabetical
    - Your MSN: pubelicious15@hotmail.com
    - Location: Boston (i know its american bad ping, but you dont i get a good ping)
    - Any other information you deem important: This server is on CoD4 version 1.0 for those who havn't updated to 1.7. We are the best clan on CoD4 version 1.0 we've only ever lost a scrim/clan war to 1 clan that clan was SR*Clan when they were 1.0 (we would kick they're asses now).

- Server Name: ***BORN*TO*KILL***
    - Recruiting: Yes but only 18 years or older or mature 16 and 17 year olds
    - Server IP: 8.12.22.181:28930
    - TS IP: 8.9.6.14:8784
    - TS Password: bornBTK187
    - Game: CoD4
    - CoD4 Version: 1.7
    - Game Type: S&D
    - MOD: None
    - Maps rotation: Alphabetical
    - Your MSN: pubelicious15@hotmail.com
    - Location: Boston (i know its american bad ping, but you dont i get a good ping)
    - Any other information you deem important: This is our newer server, we are upgrading to 1.7 at the moment. We are the best clan on CoD4 version 1.0 we've only ever lost a scrim/clan war to 1 clan that clan was SR*Clan when they were 1.0 (we would kick they're asses now).

By the way my in game name is |B*T*K|Pete! so if you join just tell me u got the server from Boards.ie so i know not to treat you like a yank lol, also we got 3 irish recruits so you will never feel alone lol, they are myself, |B*T*K|*AC*Mikey (The AC means Admin Council) and |B*T*K|Piznam we would love to see more irish guys on our servers.

Comments

Advertisement