Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap hotel in derry

• 21-08-2008 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Anyone know and cheap hotles in the derry area or maybe a decent b&b i have been looking but all the hotels seem to be really exspensive any help would be great thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

pmcf wrote: »
    Anyone know and cheap hotles in the derry area or maybe a decent b&b i have been looking but all the hotels seem to be really exspensive any help would be great thanks

Depends on the length of the stay. The Tower, City & Ramada DaVincis are fairly reasonable on twins/doubles, for singles a B&B would be cheaper. Arkle House is alright, it's out by Rafters near Buncrana Road.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

The Tavelodge usually has cheap rooms. Very central as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

smashey wrote: »
    The Tavelodge usually has cheap rooms. Very central as well.

Would agree also the b+b on the strand road opposite the fujitsu/hairdressing building cant remember the name of it but if needed i can pass by and get the details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Avoid to Travelodge on weekend nights tho...you won't get a wink of sleep...not a wink. Once was enough for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭guinnessdrinker

Stayed in the City Hotel a couple of times and can't complain about it, and reasonably priced too I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭pmcf

Thanks for help sorry i didnt reply sooner been haveing internet problems :(

Advertisement