Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox's version of PS Home

• 21-08-2008 10:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭

I was looking on the xbox live website there a couple of weeks back and I came across this link where it was saying that xbox was bringing out new features. One of them was were you could customise a caracter. I thought it was something like the ps3's home thing they are bringing out. Anybody any idea when it is going to be out?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Your talking about the avatars... Its a update thats going to change the whole look of the xbox dashboard.. dashboard looks cool.. avatars look gay. Sometime end of autumn

google it

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,552 ✭✭✭✭Varik

you a bit off ms are copying wii's mii not ps3's home

the good news is it's optional you don't have to have any dealings with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

As varik said, it's more in line with Mii's then PS Home... but I can't imagine it taking off in the way they want to. I don't know a soul who's bought the Wii because of those stupid things.

Advertisement