Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

urgent help needed

Options
  • 21-08-2008 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

how many people would
    agree to a coarse licence that was to benifit the stocking, maintenance, balliffing, protection etc of waters? how many people would be up for helping me get together a partition for this? the more people we could get to sign it, would be the more of a chance we would have to get better fishing through out ireland.

any one up for it pm me your email address cause i'm hoping within the next week or two to start drawing up a partition and present it to both the fisheries board and the the government

thanks danny

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭bernard0368

While I would have no objection to a licence for coarse fishing I have no faith in our fisheries board or the government in doing the right thing with the monies raised from it. Hell I have been fishing for years and never met an offical from the fisheries board doing his job.

Advertisement