Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone network problems?

Options
  • 21-08-2008 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know if there is a problem with Vodafone network in Galway tonight? I haven't been able to make or receive calls or texts for the last few hours... had a friend calling earlier 4 times looking for me, all I got was the text saying I'd missed 4 calls but couldn't get back to him by phone or text. He's the kind of guy who only calls like that when its urgent and I've no way of contacting him.
    Not the first time this has happened, its either the network or the crappy phone I got a few weeks ago :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭quietobserver

been happening few times over the last day texts wont send for ages and calls go to answering machine, or appear as missed calls, VODAFONE how are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭who007

been happening few times over the last day texts wont send for ages and calls go to answering machine, or appear as missed calls, VODAFONE how are you?

Happening over the last few weeks!Got an IT News email in work to warn all on-site about the issue last week then another the followin day to Say Vodafone had sorted it.. but it has been goin on much longer than that and still is! Causin a bit of misscommunication with me and the missus when we don't get texts from each other for hours at a time or get straight to voicemail when we call.. wish I hadn't moved from Meteor but hangin in for it to come good cos those free texts and calls are good when most people I know are on the same network

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

meh, this always happens in the aftermath of raceweek every year.

Hopefully they'll get it sorted soon. Personally i haven't had any major problems so far!!

Still the best network to be on in the west/Ireland tho IMO, signal pretty much everywhere!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I've found the opposite, terrible reception anywhere.
    O2, Meteor don't semm to have a problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

well, i switched to O2 las year and as i had no reception anywhere when out in town and indoors, I switched back to vodafone half way thru the contract. twas feckin ridiculous, id be out at the weekend, and only when i got home the texts etc would start coming thru, wrecked my head, back with vodafone now and no problems, long may it continue!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement